Friday 5 July 2019

All about me

              All about me


My hobbies are drawing , playing with pets , skateboarding , hockey and finally traveling.


I love these  hobbies because when your bored or have friends over you can do some of these things.


2 fun facts about me is that I can use chopsticks and I'm double jointed.


In my family I have 3 sisters,1 brother and my mum,my dad and I also have 2 dogs and cat.I am a year six girl.

A really cool experience is when me my siblings , my aunties and uncles and cousins drove to the train station and then had to walk all the way to the
Sky Tower and then we walk back to the train station and then back to our cars to go to kmart and it was the best time ever!

1 comment:

  1. i really liked how you just didn't tell a little bit of yourself and actually expressed yourself. Wow i'm double jointed too. next time you could not add so much color because it's kinda hard to read.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.